Hi! I’m Danya (pronounced “don-yuh”–like Tanya, but with a ‘d’), a photographer who looks for the sweet moments between people, telling their story as unique as they each are.
I've always been an artist since I could remember. Growing up, my medium of choice were crayons, but now I love to view the world through my lens and finding beauty and joy in human connections.
I'm honored to be able to capture such special moments from the second they say "yes" to their wedding and beyond. Through the light and my lens, I'm able to tell stories.
Random facts about me:
- Born and raised in the Bay Area! While I love traveling and exploring new places, the Bay Area will always be home.
- I love spending time with my dogs, Sunny and Rainbow! You can find photos of them on IG @sunnyxbowie
- Oh and I have a husband named Andre
- I’m a hard person to get a gift for, but one thing I’ll always love… cookies!! Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, white chocolate macadamia, the list goes on.
- I use too many exclamation points, but trust me, I’m truly excited!!!!