I’m Danya (pronounced “don-yuh”) – photographer, traveler, and amateur foodie. Growing up in the Bay Area, my family always took interest in new technologies. First I grew up with disposable film cameras, then upgraded to simple point and shoot cameras, and now I use full frame DSLRs. I fell in love with learning and growing in photography during my last year in high school and when it came time to go to college, I decided to dedicate my time in San Jose State to learning more and have since received a Bachelors in Fine Art in Photography!
For my whole life, I’ve used a camera to photography my family and document the times we’ve enjoyed and even just how we’ve grown (whether that be physically or our awkward phases!). And I would love to be able to do the same for you! Taking portraits is how I can relate to others and remind myself of the beautiful stories in other people’s lives. My photographs are only a glimpse into your lives, but it shows the joy and love you have for one another.
Random facts about me:
- I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area!
- I have three pet rats at home (their names are Olive, Peach, and Plum!)
- My favorite board games are deception games… I wonder if that says anything about me… :p
- I’ve probably walked a thousand miles in my Rainbow flip flops, but lately I have also been loving my Birkenstocks
- My addiction for the last 7 years is watching tv shows
- I love cookies!!
- My most proud gallery showing is your mantel!
- I’m not done and I will come back to this later! 🙂
Thank you for checking out my page! =)